If you have suffered with pelvic floor weakness or abdominal separation since you had your baby or you had pelvic girdle pain, back or hip pain during your last pregnancy this is the exercise and birth preparation class for you.
To reduce symptoms and to prevent them from worsening you need a pregnancy programme that is designed to help you:
1. Have the strength to carry your baby without exacerbating or causing pelvic or back pain
2. Prepare for birth by creating a balanced uterus and pelvis to stack the cards in your favour for a smoother easier birth
3. Set the foundations of a functional core and pelvic floor to reduce symptoms now and prevent the issues worsening.
You can work on your core and pelvic floor during pregnancy and these classes do exactly that.
These movement classes differ from your traditional pregnancy exercise, yoga or pilates class.
· They examine your postural habits, helping you to assess your muscle imbalances.
· You get corrective exercises to strengthen and balance your body
· Create essential habit modifications and lifestyle changes so you can add more movement into your life
· More movement means more strength, more mobility and less chance of increasing symptoms of pelvic floor dysfunction, diastasis recti and pelvic girdle pain.
· Practical tips on supporting your body through pregnancy
· Help you prepare physically for birth so you have confidence and trust in your body to birth your baby.
· Help you create the environment for your baby to get into the optimal position for birth
These are suitable from any stage of pregnancy- the earlier you start the more benefits you can achieve.
This is for you if are a 2nd,3rd or more time mum who has previously had issues and is committed to achieving a more comfortable pregnancy, smoother, easier birth and being strong postpartum.
Next series starts on 2nd March at 9am Rushmere village hall, Humber Doucy Lane, Ipswich IP4 3PB
Bookable in blocks of 6 sessions. £77 for your first term and then £60 per term thereafter.
BONUS for those attending in person courses receive 6 online movement videos so you can carry on your practice at home. £20
Birthing Fundamentals course only £77
Birthing Fundamentals course with online videos £97
Rosie Dhoopun is movement teacher an antenatal teacher, pregnancy coach and VBAC Supporter. She has trained in Pregnancy exercise and birth preparation, Pelvic floor restore and diastasis recti rehabilitation. Which means as well as movement education she also knows how to apply this to pregnancy, birth and postpartum.
She has also trained in Dancing for Birth, Birth Art and examining and evaluating recent evidence relating to pregnancy, labour, birth and the postpartum/neonatal period; including an in-depth focus on key topics including childbirth education, sterile water injections and placentophagy and vitamin K.