Birth Preparation Classes
◊All the tools you need to prepare your body for an active birth
◊ Positions for labour
◊ Breathing techniques
◊ Advice on what equipment to use
◊ Practical tools and advice to support your body through pregnancy
◊ Say byebye to sneeze pee, back ache, pelvic pain, foot pain and sore hips
◊ Reduce your risks of pelvic floor dysfunction and diastasis recti
- Are you confused about which exercises are the best during pregnancy and which to avoid?
- Are you wondering exactly how to do a kegel?
- Do you want a toolbox of tips and techniques ready for labour?
- Do you want to know how to ease back ache, pelvic pain, sore hips and other common pregnancy symptoms?
Easier, smoother birth, where you feel in control of your body
Although you can’t dictate how your birth will go you can do all you can to be prepared by training your body to have the strength, mobility and flexibility you need during labour.
What makes these classes special is that unlike traditional pregnancy exercises which use modified yoga or pilates exercises they concentrate on specific exercises that areas essential for a comfortable pregnancy and a smoother, easier birth.
- Learn about the importance of an active birth and how to help your baby into an optimal position for birth.
- Learn different birth positions and techniques to assist you through labour.
- Give yourself the advantage of creating a strong core and pelvic floor so you reduce your risks of common postpartum issues and be prepared for life with your baby.
These classes are suitable from all trimesters- the earlier you start the more benefits you can achieve.
Created by a Pregnancy and Postpartum Exercise Specialist, Movement Teacher, Bodyworker and Antenatal Educator.
Suitable if you are pregnant with pelvic floor dysfunction or diastasis recti these classes will support your body and help you strengthen your pelvic floor and core through your pregnancy.
Classes start June 4th 7pm Castle Hill Community Centre pay on a monthly basis. Your investment is £39 per month
Click on the subscribe button to start your monthly payments for Birth Fundamentals.
If you have any questions about attending these classes please email me at email@example.com
FOR 4TH JUNE CLASS ONLY! Pay just £5 for this class to try it out!
- Once you have subscribed you will receive an email with confirmation.I am a Movement teacher an antenatal teacher, pregnancy coach and VBAC Supporter. I have trained in Pregnancy exercise and birth preparation, Pelvic floor restore and diastasis recti rehabilitation. Which means as well as movement education I also knows how to apply this to pregnancy, birth and postpartum.I have also trained in Dancing for Birth and Pregnancy and postpartum massage therapy, Rebozos for pregnancy, labour and postpartum.