Are you wanting to be more active but finding aches, pains and recurring injury preventing you from committing to a regular class?
Have you tried a variety of ways to help you gain, strength and mobility but always feel thwarted?
You are wanting to find a way to live a more active life but want to prevent your symptoms getting worse?
If you are committed to making postural and lifestyle changes, modifying your habits and creating yourself a more active and joyful life then Create a Movement-rich Life is for you.
This innovative, fun and exciting class is just what you have been looking for.
· Look at your postural and lifestyle habits and how they are contributing to your issues.
· Show you how to assess muscle weakness and imbalances
· Learn corrective exercises to strengthen, balance and increase mobility
· Identify changes you can make to your lifestyle and make essential habit modifications so you can add more movement into your life
· Relaxation and breathing – key elements to allowing your body space to rehabilitate.
Suitable for anybody irrespective of your current fitness and mobility level. All you need is the desire to become fitter, stronger and more active and to make the commitment to yourself to create essential changes to your posture and lifestyle habits.
6 week course £77
Rushmere village hall, Humber Doucy Lane Ipswich IP4 3PB