Pregnancy Elements is a unique birth preparation exercise class.
This is for you if:
- You are not ‘exercisey’ and feel a bit intimidated by standard exercise programmes but have heard it is important to stay fit during pregnancy
- You are suffering back, hip, knee or pelvic pain and want to feel more comfortable and mobile during pregnancy
- You previously had a baby that didn’t move into the optimal position for birth and want to do everything you can to stop that happening this time
- You haven’t previously followed an exercise plan but want to make sure you are fit and ready for birth
Pregnancy Elements is an antenatal exercise programme specifically designed to target common pregnancy ailments whilst working on the areas needed to be ready for birth.
- Learn how moving better will help you to feel better, fitter, stronger and ready to birth your baby
- Movements, stretches, muscle releasing and muscle strengthening exercises to enable you to be mobile and strong during pregnancy for an easier, smoother birth
- Become balanced, mobile and energised in pregnancy so you are strong for birth.
- Small classes in a friendly, caring and confidence building environment
- Relieve back ache, hip pain, pelvic girdle pain
- Learn how to help your baby achieve the optimum position for birth and why this is so important
- Suitable for any stage of pregnancy.
- Resolve and prevent many common pregnancy issues, and help postpartum recovery.
- Beautiful, effective relaxations that help you to connect to your body
More than your traditional exercise class, Pregnancy Elements is a 6 week birth preparation programme that takes a whole-body and whole-life approach to pregnancy health and birth preparation.
As a pregnancy coach I feel it is also really important for you to be able to ask questions, discuss options and receive unbiased and evidence based information. For this reason I add the opportunity, at the end of each session for you to sit down as a group and feel safe to discuss worries and concerns and ask questions about anything that comes up as your pregnancy progresses.
Small groups (maximum of 8) ensures you get individual attention.
Term starts 3rd May 6.30 – 8pm Gosbeck Village Hall, Gosbeck IP6 9RZ
Introductory offer £97 if booked by 23rd April
(normal price is £119) Free goody bag for everyone!